Our information and return obligations according to the electrical law (ElektroG)
Symbol on electrical and electronic equipment
-The swept garbage bin means that electrical and electronic devices do not belong to household waste.
- You must hand over the old devices to a collection point.
- Before handing over, you must separate the old batteries and accumulators, which are not enclosed by the old device.
- You bear the responsibility for the deletion of personal data on the old devices to be disposed of.
To dispose of these old devices, you have the possibility to deliver them free of charge at a public disposal authority (this is usually the recycling yard in your area).
However, we also accept this task for you. We will take back your old equipment free of charge and, in accordance with the legal regulations, provide it to the disposal authorities. We offer this possibility for the following cases:
- If you buy an electronic device from Trekstor, we will take back a comparable old device free of charge and take care of its disposal.
- Electric devices with an edge length of less than 25 cm can be returned free of charge in small quantities regardless of the purchase of a new device and disposed of for you.
If you would like to use this service of Trekstor, please contact us by e-mail under contact. Our staff will give you all the information you need to return your old device.